PDA

View Full Version : HELP Contents in Scanning Software

jimmars
03-11-2007, 12:38 AM
The Help Contents menu doesn't open anything in my Scanning Software. It hasn't worked in the last 3 versions of the software. Is my software missing something ??

pkunk
03-11-2007, 11:45 AM
The Help Contents menu doesn't open anything in my Scanning Software. It hasn't worked in the last 3 versions of the software. Is my software missing something ??
We're all missing help-there is no help-onward through the fog.:rolleyes:

beachman
05-24-2007, 07:48 PM
has anyone had a problem getting it to load,mune tells me i already have the software,and i will have to remove it to load the cd that came with the probe

Jeff_Birt
05-24-2007, 08:13 PM
The CD that some with the probe is just the regular software. Just make sure you have upgraded Designer to 1.120 (Open Designer click on Help->Check for updates), and then register your probe, when you register your probe you will get an unlock key to type into Designer to unlock the probe software.

pastime106
05-24-2007, 09:27 PM

When I try and open my Help Menu (HELP followed by HELP CONTENTS) all I ever get is a small error screen that says "failed to bind to port 0"
Never gave it much thought to tell you the truth. I learned so much from the forms that I don't think that I even tried the help menu until I was several carvings down.

Tom

Dirtydan
05-25-2007, 12:54 AM
:eek: Sears is having an Online Sale starting at Mid-night or 00:01 25 May until 0600 (6AM) 25 May 07. You can get 10% or more off the probe. It's a main in rebate, but 10% is 10%. That's $39 off the probe, but if you by another tool worth $2 or more, you get 15% off the total which adds up real quick to $60 or more...:o

00:05 Just ordered my new Probe... Got it for $322.99. Not to bad... Now we just hope it gets here soon and it works...

rpringle
05-25-2007, 05:32 AM
Dan,
I appricate your input about the Sears sale.
I just checked my Sears "online" and they have
no advertised sale.
I wonder if when you are asked for your Zip code if this
limits sales to your area?
Mine is 92124 "San Diego, CA.

Thanks For Your Input.

Russ

rpringle
05-25-2007, 06:36 AM
Dan,
After some experimenting with the Sears site I found the sale you noted.

I purchashed sevaral items and saved about $60.00.

It puzzels me that Sears would have a sale and then make so it difficult
to find or use.

As I placed my order between 0300 and 0400 the sale went away.

Thanks For Your input!

Russ

beachman
05-25-2007, 08:56 AM
thanks for the info,but i didn't see any unlock key,i'll go back and check

Dirtydan
05-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Dan,
After some experimenting with the Sears site I found the sale you noted.
It puzzels me that Sears would have a sale and then make so it difficult
to find or use.
Thanks For Your input!

Russ

Glad you found it... I got two emails from Sears about it, trouble was I deleted one and didn't bother reading the other one until late last night.

I wish I could have gotten the info out sooner... All together I saved about $84+. I noticed they had the probe priced at $379.99 and then discounted it to $322.99. That's $77 less than CW. They also knocked off $7.70 off a cutting bit. Glad I stay up late most nights..