PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana Hot Sauce Expo Arts and crafts Barn 2015

myshop1044
07-19-2015, 07:55 AM
Yes we were in a horse barn for the arts and crafts section of the expo. It was hot and dusty, don't believe we will attend next year unless
conditions changed.
But we stayed and I did show off my CW crafts and did make a little money. Maybe today will be different.
But that's the way the game is played.
The lithos grew a lot of attention along with the custom signs and custom coasters. Hope the orders will follow.

zan29
07-19-2015, 08:09 AM
This is a beautiful collection. Bravo!

aokweld101
07-19-2015, 08:44 AM
Are your carvings on the purple tables or did they have another wood worker next to you if yours are on the purple, you have quiet a supply of carvings and some money invested, and they all look great !!

oscarl48
07-19-2015, 08:56 AM
Beautiful work. I wish we had a hot sauce expo up here. Just ordered some Carolina reaper sauce. You guys get all the good stuff. :)

That is a lot of cool pieces and a lot of work.

DonCP
07-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Very nice work.

myshop1044
07-19-2015, 12:55 PM
Yes aok, every item on the tables are mine, left side table is my coasters and other corian samples. The right side table is wood carvings such as spoons and last supper, I also display some award plaques for different departments, fire, police.
this give other people ideas for their organizations .
the top of the tent is my Cajun humor signs, this draws a lot attention from people and they buy.
The lithos are on the middle table and with a little sales pitch , they draw attention too.
The back drop is for my man cave items on the left and my religious items on the right.
Most of the items are for sale for that show, others are samples of items they can place orders for , like the yard signs with the letters on them.

dbemus
07-19-2015, 03:31 PM
Very nice selection of carvings! Curious about your lithos, as to your source of animal photos like the tiger.

myshop1044
07-19-2015, 03:39 PM
It was my grandson's idea, it is called a" liger" lion and a tiger mixed, his choice. I do tell the people I can carve their grandchild's picture or some disney charcter, if they wish, most like the gardian angel too.

dbemus
07-20-2015, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the reply. A ligor, that is cool!!!;)