PDA

View Full Version : rotary jig calibration help please

tadperry
06-28-2015, 10:24 AM
So we purchased the rotary jig at the last conference and I am ashamed to say I just built up the nerve to try it after this conference. I loaded the square stock as directed, loaded the jig into the machine as the instructions show. I them added the head pressure by pushing down like Joe said at the conference. I began the calibration process. I touched the bit to the part and started the calibration. It only rotated about 2.5 times. I jogged it over to touch the same point as directed. Then hit 1 for keep. It brought the bit back to the homing point and gave me a calibration error. I have repeatedly tried again and again...going back through the directions over and over and I am having the same issue. I just can't get it to calibrate. Does anyone have any experience with this issue? Thank you!

tadperry
06-28-2015, 10:57 AM
Got it! Did some more playing and it was the head pressure (as stated in previous problem posts). I just kept trying and got it going. Thanks everyone! I'm sure I'll be back in with more questions!