PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Cooler Door Cover

Bigtyme
06-22-2015, 08:41 AM
I have a couple of customers (husband and wife) here locally that have had me carve a number of signs for their sports tavern and grill. Behind the bar are 10 cooler doors. Since it is a sports bar, they thought it would look nice to add some carvings to each of those doors. The wife did a great job in decorating the bar with sports pieces including a number of wrought iron sports figures. I imported images of those figures and created a pieces for the doors with the same wrought iron figures that are hung around the place. I created actual size plots of the screen shots and we hung them on the doors for a size reference. My customers were very pleased with the look, but I want to show them one complete before I kick it into high gear and carve the other 9. This is the completed piece that I will be delivering this evening along with a new sign to add to their collection of Triple Crown winners that I had carved earlier. It is great to have customers who appreciate the work and are always thinking of more to do and a bride with a steady hand when it comes to darkening in and finishing... :)

dbemus
06-22-2015, 02:19 PM
Very nice work! I like the choice of font. Going to contribute nicely to the atmosphere of the tavern

rcdages
06-22-2015, 02:31 PM
John,
Very nice carving. Way to go

Bigtyme
06-22-2015, 03:22 PM
Thank you both so much... I am glad my customers are happy.... Very important 😊

zan29
06-22-2015, 04:06 PM
Way to go John!

xchief807
06-22-2015, 04:22 PM
really nice signs.

mikemi
06-22-2015, 07:28 PM
Great job John, way to go.

CNC Carver
06-23-2015, 06:15 AM
John very nice work. I'm sure it will be on the coolers for a long time and seen by many wonderful people having drinks.

Jeff

Bigtyme
06-23-2015, 07:39 AM
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I stopped by the restaurant last evening and delivered the American Pharoah sign as well as the cooler door cover. A number of the waitresses were glad to see the new sign as they said customers were asking when the newest triple crown winner would be added. The owners were pleased that the décor is being noticed and really liked the door cover and cut me loose on 10 more :)... I guess I better get to work ....