PDA

View Full Version : Terry Gallian-wood butcher2

twgallian
03-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Just a note to let everyone know how pleased I am with my ComutCarve. After ordering I found some of the forums and almost canceled my order. I saw complaints ranging from high noise levels to bad workmanship. Others indicated they had their machine for weeks and could not get it to carve. I opened the box, set the machine up and started carving the same afternoon. I am nowl working my way through the process of uploading my own artwork. I think this is a great machine. I called CarveWright about additional patterns and they were very helpful and very friendly. I am very pleased wilth both the product and the company.

Terry Gallian, Tulare Calif.

pine acres woodshop
03-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Welcome Terry.
I too am pleased with my machine.

Mark

pkunk
03-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Welcome Terry, all woodbutchers are welcome. If you would like some very good patterns, go to http://www.vectorart3d.com/
I & others here have purchased from them and are more than pleased. There are 2 free patterns for you to try, the starter package is a great value also.

Jon Jantz
03-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the addictive hobby of making chips fly in all directions... I've had my machine for several months now with very little problems...... can't really say if ANY of them have actually been the machine or just user error because of the small learning curve that does exist.

Good luck and post pictures.

Later,
Jon

Kenm810
03-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Hi Terry
Welcome to the wood chippers, we all love to make the dust and chips fly as often as we can. You can also spend hours reading the posts here learning to service, oil, lube, your machine and even if your so inclined to build your on dust and chip collection system.

Ken:rolleyes:

IM2HAPPI
03-10-2007, 05:34 AM
Ken
And I thought I was obbessive lol

Kenm810
03-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Hi Barb
Gee -- I never thought of my self as obsessive, -- only a little forgetful maybe once and a while.
Ken

I know my bench and CC are down there some where, I can still hear it Carving!

Gman_Ind
03-19-2007, 09:23 AM
I am glad you are enjoying the machine, I was amazed how quickly I was able go from box to cutting/carving wood.