PDA

View Full Version : A Series Machine Craftsman Version for Sale (Fully Upgraded) with several bits

chypes
05-09-2015, 12:07 PM
Unfortunately, I must sell my A Series Carvewright machine due to medical related issues.
The machine is in good working condition. It has been sitting idle for a few months, so it needs a good cleaning, greasing, tune up obviously.Anyone who knows these machines should be able to do all of this in an hour or two and get the machine running like new again. Everything works on the machine. Not sure the exact hours...Somewhere between 100-175 hours in that range.
I recently upgraded it to heavy duty traction belts, new spindle system, new flex cable, etc...I also have well over $300.00 in gently used carving and decorative bits, an unused scanning probe and several misc. parts, circuit boards etc.
I have well over $1000 invested in the machine and still have the original box and users manual.
I am in the Houston Texas area. If you are local and can pick it up, I will sacrifice it for $450.00 firm. If you want it shipped, add on an extra $150.00 for shipping and handling.
I can accept Paypal for immediate transactions. I have also posted on Craigslist so I anticipate a fast sale. First cash takes it.
You may text me at 832-385-5257 to make arrangements.