PDA

View Full Version : senators

henry1
04-23-2015, 07:56 AM
would any one have the senators pattern like on the pic in 187 software please need it bad any help appreciated

chief2007
04-23-2015, 08:18 AM
Import this image Henry should work for what you want - if you need is square you can crop it on the import.

henry1
04-23-2015, 08:25 AM
Import this image Henry should work for what you want - if you need is square you can crop it on the import.

thank you much man I wish how to do that but thx,, just tried it,, there to much distorted thx for trying

bergerud
04-23-2015, 09:14 AM
Click on the thumbnail first to make it large, then copy and import into Designer. If you just copy the thumbnail it is poor.

Edit: here it is smoothed by Shadermap

henry1
04-23-2015, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE=bergerud;245619]Click on the thumbnail first to make it large, then copy and import into Designer. If you just copy the thumbnail it is poor.

Edit: here it is smoothed by Shadermap[/QUOTE
Ok thx but I save it to desk top and you say thumbnail that is new to me were I do that ? once you tell me I might known of it thx ,,never mind just found out how I don't see that term to often but thx again

bergerud
04-23-2015, 10:26 AM
The gray scale picture you see on the forum post is a thumbnail. Click on it and you get the real, large version of it on your screen. Right click on the large version and choose copy. Now in Designer choose import image and paste from the clipboard. (You could also save it to the desktop.)

henry1
04-23-2015, 01:10 PM
The gray scale picture you see on the forum post is a thumbnail. Click on it and you get the real, large version of it on your screen. Right click on the large version and choose copy. Now in Designer choose import image and paste from the clipboard. (You could also save it to the desktop.)

I got it very nice man my mine losing it thank you agar