PDA

View Full Version : Corel Draw 12 on ebay

Poppie
03-08-2007, 09:21 AM
I found Corel draw on ebay new in box $49.99. I ordered one and I will see if it is for real. If so they had plenty fo sale for a Buy now price.

Bill
03-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Be careful

HandTurnedMaple
03-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Given that is old software (January 2004), it likely to be a legit auction. Chain software stores are dumping old inventory so they can get the big money out of X3. And given that both sellers have a feedback score of at least 94, unlike the CW sellers that were offering machines at $25 with 0 feedback. Just use normal due ebay caution (PayPal or credit card with a purchase guarantee).

Digitalwoodshop
03-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Since Corel 12 looks at the corel web sight every time I open it, a duplicated copy with a duplicated key would alert Corel.

If they say it is a retail copy you should be OK... A guy in San Diego was buying and returning baseball card sets and pulling the valuable cards and replacing them with junk. All he needed was a heat shrink wrap machine. Factory Sealed.... Ya right....

AL

cougarspirit
03-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Hey guys I am new had my machine for a month but have not run it yet. I have been to busy learning from all of these posts. I got that Quickdraw 12 (49.95)and it is real ...really good program. From Jon's tutorials it has ever thing you need but i am sure X3 is even better. But I am limited in income with a spinal disablity that is why I got the 12 after I saved up for the Compucrave and got it. I am still working on learning everything I can for now but keep a look out I am going to share some of my ideas for everyone in the coming weeks. Keep up the great craving I have seen so far.

Neil

Julie Coffey
03-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Hi Neil and welcome- grats on your machine, and kuddos for being thrifty. There's alot of us here on a fixxed income.

What are you looking to do with yours? Now ahem dont take this the wrong way but....lol get busy on yer machine! We want photos.

<g>

Julie

BobHill
03-11-2007, 01:07 AM
Also remember that if version 12 was used to upgrade to version 13 (X3) by the origianal owner then it's illegal to sell or buy AND it can't be registered. Caveat emptor, for sure.

Bob