PDA

View Full Version : Never had this before

edsingletary
04-11-2015, 05:30 PM
A couple weeks ago I downloaded a pattern, Nurse Symbol, I did the " try " download, I saw that it would work just fine for my RN daughter but when I tried to relocate it and pay for it, it's gone, search does not find it. Anyone know what may of happened to it or how to pay for it to get the license. It still shows on my Favorites list so I assume it is still available out there somewhere in Pattern Heaven.

fwharris
04-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Is "nurse symbol" the actual name of the pattern? I tried a search with that with no results. When you down loaded the pattern it probably had number identifier. You might try searching with that.

RogerB
04-11-2015, 07:19 PM
I think he is looking for the RN caduceus.This is one someone had shared. Hope this will help.

SteveNelson46
04-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Go back to the Pattern Store and download it again. Pay close attention to where it downloads it to on your computer. You will need that location to import the pattern in again.

edsingletary
04-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Roger B that is a good one but somewhat different, the TRY IT patteren has the old white RN cap on it. I may use yours instead except I will have to redo it since you sent an MPC and not a PTN. I suppose there is a way I can do that but Im not very well versed on all this software stuff. Thanks for the mpc.

Ed

edsingletary
04-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Maybe Lynnfrwd can find out where it went, maybe the designer pulled it off.

bergerud
04-12-2015, 08:10 PM
Roger B that is a good one but somewhat different, the TRY IT patteren has the old white RN cap on it. I may use yours instead except I will have to redo it since you sent an MPC and not a PTN. I suppose there is a way I can do that but Im not very well versed on all this software stuff. Thanks for the mpc.

Ed

Just copy and paste. With both mpc open, you can copy and paste between them.

SteveNelson46
04-12-2015, 09:48 PM
At startup the designer looks for the pattern file in the directory that it was imported from. If you moved it, move it back. Login to your account at Register.Carvewright.com and register the pattern using the number that was emailed to you. You can download it as many times as you want.

lynnfrwd
04-12-2015, 10:33 PM
The pattern is no longer available. :(

edsingletary
04-13-2015, 06:17 AM
Well, that's a bummer. Thanks for helping.

bjbethke
04-13-2015, 08:04 AM
Well, that's a bummer. Thanks for helping.

Will this work?

eelamb
04-13-2015, 06:15 PM
The caduceus pattern in the MPC file Roger posted is one I posted. The RN alongside the caduceus is text which was placed on the board using Designer. This is why the file Roger posted is an MPC. You can save the caduceus pattern to your favorites, and if you can find a nurses hat place the two on a board making the project you are looking for.

eelamb
04-13-2015, 07:15 PM
is this something like what you are looking for? If so pm me with your email address.
Made the hat in MoI3D, and added the caduceus and hat together using silo3d, then saved as stl using blender and imported into designer.

henry1
04-13-2015, 08:37 PM
will this one help

edsingletary
04-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Everyone is so helpful, I just can't get my brain wrapped around all this software, I guess I'm just a woodworker. I'm studying though. Thanks guys.

edsingletary
04-15-2015, 02:00 PM
BJ, I like that one you did also, I will definitely have to use that on something. Thank you.