PDA

View Full Version : What might my Carvewright (truly excellent condition) machine be worth?

NLAlston
04-11-2015, 04:01 PM

Pictured, is my Carvewright machine that (it looks like) I will have to sell. I had only used it ONCE, and that was to do a test carve. That test ran the machine less than an hour and a half, and I just hadn't had the opportunity to do anything else with it, to date. Whether I sell it, or not, would be totally reflective of what I could expect to get for it - and whether or not I felt comfortable about the price factor. My machine (version C) was purchased in November of 2014, from Lowes. It has the heavy duty rubber traction belt, as well as an installed dust hood. Also included is a 4-year Lowes Protection Plan which (and I checked) IS transferrable. I had purchased a few software add-ons, but understand that THEY are NOT transferrable. However, I do have the scanning probe, which would (of course) accompany the machine - providing that a sale DOES take place.

I can provide more pictures (especially of the cut motor, and 'ON' time readouts) to any serious inquirer.

xchief807
04-11-2015, 04:31 PM
You should list this under buy,sell, trade you will get more people looking at it good luck.

NLAlston
04-11-2015, 04:41 PM
You should list this under buy,sell, trade you will get more people looking at it good luck.

The only reason that I didn't post this there is because it isn't an actual 'Sales' listing, yet. But thanks. I wonder if the moderator could, possibly, move it there for me, to prevent double listing.

fwharris
04-11-2015, 04:59 PM
The only reason that I didn't post this there is because it isn't an actual 'Sales' listing, yet. But thanks. I wonder if the moderator could, possibly, move it there for me, to prevent double listing.

It is moved!!

Mugsowner
04-11-2015, 09:26 PM
Did you register all the add ons?

NLAlston
04-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Did you register all the add ons?

Yes, I HAD registered them.

NLAlston
04-13-2015, 08:13 AM
No longer considering the sale of my machine. Conditions have changed for me.

CNC Carver
04-13-2015, 08:54 AM
Hope that means you have found time to play with this wonderful machine.
Jeff