PDA

View Full Version : Triangle rack and pool balls

ffjam
03-26-2015, 12:18 PM
would anyone have a pattern for a triangle rack with pool balls that they would want to share? If so could you send (edited) me a PM. Thank you in advance!

(Note from administrators: Please do not include personal email address in posts. Anyone can access them and start sending you junk. Use Private Messages instead.)

bergerud
03-26-2015, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the forum. You need to be more specific. Do you want to make a real one or just have a pattern to carve one into a project?

bergerud
03-26-2015, 03:41 PM
I like to draw things in Designer. Here is one I drew. I have not made it. Maybe it is what you are looking for??

oscarl48
03-26-2015, 05:56 PM
Nice. Sweet looking billiards rack (starting to write something different but thought better).

One of the first exercises you build in blender is a billiards ball. So I have that in my back pocket. This is so open to bad puns.

Edit: Yes my billiards ball is wrong. The 5 should have been a solid ball but in my defense I am not that smart.

Enclosed is my quick port of it into CW.

There is already a wonderful pattern shared of a billiards table rack at http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?23143-Looking-for-pool-table-and-balls&highlight=pool+ball

bjbethke
03-26-2015, 11:22 PM
would anyone have a pattern for a triangle rack with pool balls that they would want to share? If so could you send (edited) me a PM. Thank you in advance!

(Note from administrators: Please do not include personal email address in posts. Anyone can access them and start sending you junk. Use Private Messages instead.)

I have one - if you like it send me a PM with your e-mail BJB

bergerud
03-27-2015, 12:22 AM
I guess I should have read the post more carefully! I thought he wanted to cut out a rack. Ok, I added balls.

oscarl48
03-27-2015, 07:11 AM
Sweet looking patterns both. :)

aokweld101
03-27-2015, 09:41 AM
this is from the pattern library, I carved it on a whem and made a minuture pool table.