PDA

View Full Version : $220 is what's left

aokweld101
03-08-2015, 06:48 AM
I bought the harbor freight dust collector yesterday and have it assembled..... I have everything that carvewright has to offer, I have... $20.00 on a 4" hose and If I decide $200.00 on the sculpter progam left... tell LHR to slow down on there programs so I can take a breather...

Canemaker
03-08-2015, 08:05 AM
Heck, why slow down the more programs the better.. knowledge is power no matter how old we get.

rickroy
03-09-2015, 08:25 AM
Heck, why slow down the more programs the better.. knowledge is power no matter how old we get.
And Canemaker would know ... he must have a lot of power by now! Meanwhile, back to the Harbour Freight Dust collector and aokweld101, I suggest a new 1 Micron filter bag from American Fabric Filter Company. It will make a huge difference in how well your collector collects the fine particles. They aren't cheap but they filter much better and at the same time allow a lot more airflow through your machine. It is a superior upgrade ... and they are located in Florida.

aokweld101
03-09-2015, 08:46 AM
I have been using a shop vac and it was'nt doing well I have dust everywhere, so a upgrade was needed!