PDA

View Full Version : Things that make you go hrmmm

Julie Coffey
03-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Ok it's been addressed that you cannot upload from the memory card to your PC for further modifications. Now a question.

Is there an alternative function available to the Scan Probe software that allows scans to be uploaded to the computer?

Thanks-

Julie

BoardSilly
03-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Scans from the probe can be read form the card to the PC and imported into Designer. It would be a nice feature to request from CW in their next release, to allow you to read the project (mpc) back into Designer.

You should add it to the "wishlist" request.

Julie Coffey
03-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Yes boss ;)

BoardSilly
03-06-2007, 06:00 PM
"Boss"????? LMAO

HandTurnedMaple
03-06-2007, 06:01 PM
You're almost there.

BoardSilly
03-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Well, since there is no place like this place near this place, this MUST be the place.

HandTurnedMaple
03-06-2007, 08:41 PM
I meant Julie is almost there. She's been trying so hard to get those patterns back, I think she may be on the right track. And good luck to her I say!!1

Julie Coffey
03-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Awwww thanks HTM- you say the nicest things. I wish I WAS making progress. Between sorting out my mom's estate, doing her taxes, MY taxes and figuring out capital gains I need a drink more then anything (which I seldom do).

Getting used to our new puppy (4 months old and 65lbs) and now I'm in preparations to go to MT. for a solid weeks blade smithing classes with a Master Bladesmith I'm geeked. So graphics can wait for a bit.

I did get my hands on some new graphics programs I'm trying to learn, I love new things the learning never ends.

J