PDA

View Full Version : Jpg conversion

Scott J. Zeiger
03-02-2015, 07:34 AM
Anyone with the better software (than me, I'm at the lowly bottom yet) will ing to convert this Vietnam JPG to a ptn?

As always, thanks in advance for the help.

Scott74754

myshop1044
03-02-2015, 08:05 AM
Scott, the pattern of the boats and rifle and helmet is floating around the forum somewhere and some body would be willing to share it and the rest is just text.
You can complete this with ease.

Perry B.

bergerud
03-02-2015, 08:45 AM
I found this here on the forum.

Edit: pattern removed as per copywrite notice. See post 5 and 6.

Scott J. Zeiger
03-03-2015, 01:17 PM
hmm, I didn't think of it that way, just words and a picture. Thanks for the input guys.

AlBCuttnWud
03-08-2015, 06:49 AM
This site has a free download of the rifle, boots and helmet…….http://www.cncmilitaryemblems.com/index.html

(http://www.cncmilitaryemblems.com/index.html) 74870

bergerud
03-08-2015, 09:47 AM
Nice find. That is the same pattern which is here on the forum. Note the readme text which downloads with the patterns:

Terms of use: These models are provided for the purposes of carving individual items on a CNC machine. You may carve as many of each emblem you purchase as you like, and keep, sell, or give away the end product at your discretion. You may not use these models to create molds. You may not re-sell these digital models. You may not share or distribute these digital models in any way. You may not include these digital models or any part of these digital models in any digital product. All models sold on this site are copyrighted and are provided subject to these terms.

It appears the forum is in in violation of the creators wishes on this one. The FallenSoldier patterns which have been posted should be removed.

Scott J. Zeiger
03-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Things sure get complicated.

oscarl48
03-08-2015, 03:00 PM
Its raining outside and all my plans of woodworking melted away. My shop is my back yard patio. So it gave me time to do a little bit of modeling. I really like how this pattern came out. I have not carved it since its brand spanking new and I can't carve anything today anyway. My M-16 model is posted in the insignia and military section of the pattern sharing board. The mpc is built from my 4 different patterns. By using the patterns you can change the positioning and composition for a new image.

CW says it will take ~3:20:00 for optimal for a 12"x12". Hope it helps.

Working on the 3d model of the boot did bring back some memories.