PDA

View Full Version : error code 127

cwjmarcu
02-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Has anyone ever had this code while trying to upload a project to the memory card, and if so how do you fix this? This is the first time I've ever seen this and i have had my machine for over 3 years now.

fwharris
02-12-2015, 06:59 PM
What other info does it give besides code 127?

cwjmarcu
02-12-2015, 07:32 PM
the only other thing it showed is that your card may be damaged. when i go into flash manager and click the firmware button a warning comes up telling me the firmware version is bad.i just tried that 2 min. ago so how can you reload a good version of the firmware?

bergerud
02-12-2015, 07:33 PM
I think all you can do is reformat the card and hope that fixes it.

cwjmarcu
02-12-2015, 07:39 PM
I'll give that a try. Thanks

cwjmarcu
02-12-2015, 08:33 PM
actualy i was reading thru some other posts about an error for the board to thick. and bergerud had posted that you open flash manager click firmware and choose control.mwm. that fixed the problem i reloaded the firmware and was able to upload the project to the card. Thank you very much. for more complete details it's in the post about board to thick error Thanks again.

cwjmarcu
02-14-2015, 06:48 PM
Hi i'd like to add some more info and problems about that error code 127 i got the other day. following the instructions from the post about the board too thick did appear to help. this is what happened. I was able to reformat the card, load the latest ver. of firmware,and upload my project to the card. you can go back into flash manager and see that the project is on the card, but when i transfer the card to the machine the screen says that the flash card is unreadable and to remove the card and reformat it which I have done 10 times now with the same results. Any one have any ideas. Also i want to ask on a Mac does the card reader show up as a USB device in the Finder Application?