PDA

View Full Version : Jack Daniels

WBREASON
02-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Does anyone have a Jack Daniels logo or maybe the "Old No. 7" in a carve file?

Thanks for your time!

Bill Reason

henry1
02-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Does anyone have a Jack Daniels logo or maybe the "Old No. 7" in a carve file?

Thanks for your time!

Bill Reason
Will this do ok

bjbethke
02-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Will this do ok

Looks like one of my old patterns - Don't post my old pattern - I find these posted on e-bay. BJB

henry1
02-12-2015, 05:49 AM
Looks like one of my old patterns - Don't post my old pattern - I find these posted on e-bay. BJB

I am very sorry about that I can delete it , it will be gone

aokweld101
02-12-2015, 06:02 AM
I have gotten up early enough to see the the pattern that henry posted good job bjbethke your work has always immpressed me... I don't like to drink or be around someone that does.. even at trying to sell to sell a carve like that I would'nt do..so that is one I passed up ...its still safe with me....my first beer that I drank was Colt malt liquor at 15 yrs. old ..did'nt like the taste of it then and do'nt like the taste of it now and I'm 59 maybe I'm gratefull that was my first beer.. lol.. ;)

CNC Carver
02-12-2015, 06:52 AM
Nice pattern made by BJB. I'm sure if you message him your email and send him a donation he would share it with you.

bjbethke
02-12-2015, 10:32 AM
I am very sorry about that I can delete it , it will be gone

Hi Henry; A MPC file would be OK. You can take the pattern (PTN File) out of a MPC and use it for your own use, but only save it to your Favorites File, not your Hard Drive. My Pattern Editor Code is locked into my PTN Files. I don't post them any more on a Open Forum. They were showing up on Disk Patterns sold on E-Bay. When I offer my patterns - E-mail - CD or DVD; I send out all the pattern files with the grayscale images and a Screen Print.

CNC Carver
02-12-2015, 10:54 AM
Yes we are all done with the ebay guy that thinks we are a good source for paying his legal fee's.

gashawk
02-12-2015, 12:25 PM
You could try this not sure it will carve right. large curve, small letters

WBREASON
02-13-2015, 06:19 AM
I'm quite sorry to get anyone upset. It's not my intent and I never share what I get on this forum. I'll back away from this request and work on one myself with my pattern editor.

V/R,

Bill

Hi Henry; A MPC file would be OK. You can take the pattern (PTN File) out of a MPC and use it for your own use, but only save it to your Favorites File, not your Hard Drive. My Pattern Editor Code is locked into my PTN Files. I don't post them any more on a Open Forum. They were showing up on Disk Patterns sold on E-Bay. When I offer my patterns - E-mail - CD or DVD; I send out all the pattern files with the grayscale images and a Screen Print.

henry1
02-13-2015, 08:15 AM
I'm quite sorry to get anyone upset. It's not my intent and I never share what I get on this forum. I'll back away from this request and work on one myself with my pattern editor.

V/R,

Bill

bill you have a private message

aokweld101
02-13-2015, 08:17 AM
Did'nt offend me none, I liked the pattern I'm just not one that drinks. to each his own, in my younger years I smoked pot morning, noon and night but something happened.. I grew up..does that make me a hipocrate ?...LOL

gashawk
02-13-2015, 09:02 AM
Although it maybe a bit different subject, all those old patterns where shared on here to be carved. And sometimes I'd like to see the results.

eelamb
02-13-2015, 06:36 PM
Gashawk, I agree with you on posting what has been carved with the shared patterns.

Bill check your PM (notifications at the top right of this page).

eelamb
02-13-2015, 08:38 PM
Decided to post the pattern. If you take this one add a medium draft before carving, and carve on best.