PDA

View Full Version : Error

Mike1
01-24-2015, 07:23 PM
Is there a collection or list of error messages somewhere? One of the error messages I got was *Exception Stack Fault, Fatal Exception E02-0510* It showed once and I am getting other error messages. I searched here and googled it, nothing. Thank you.

bergerud
01-24-2015, 07:28 PM
Just reformat the card, reflash the firmware and try again. I do not think you will not get any useful info from that error code.

Mike1
01-24-2015, 08:19 PM
Bergerud, Thanks for your reply, I just did what you suggested, that did not work either. Here is what is happening, I load the board 14.5"x48". It asks *stay* under rollers, I press *no* (I earlier also tried *yes* same outcome) It begins to measure board then it will stop about 1" on the inside of the front roller, message-*check tracking roller* appears with options Enter=proceed or stop=abort. I press enter and the board goes out the front of the machine away from roller. I do have tape under the board as well the brass roller and o-ring are in good condition.. I did loosen off the back roller screws and used compressed air to clean. Earlier there was a *board sensor error* so I removed the board sensor and cleaned that area. I did do a sensor check and everything seemed good. The rollers are uncompressed and when I manually push on them they activate. This pattern has 7 boards with about 4 or 5 cut outs on each of them. The first one went well, second a bit of trouble and no go for the third. Machine has just been maintained.

Edit:Tried new board with different pattern, same out come. Thank you.

bergerud
01-24-2015, 08:30 PM
Try a simple project on a short board. For example, carve a small spot in the middle of a 10" long board.

Mike1
01-24-2015, 08:38 PM
I will try that, Henry1 just called me and reminded me that the 48" board is too long with out support at the ends. I thought that I could get away with it as I did when I did the carve at Christmas time. Sounds like you two are on the same theory, I will post results, thanks guys.

Mike1
01-24-2015, 10:10 PM
Bergerud and Henry1, thank you both so much. You were right. I did a small carve and no problems at all. I will try the rest of the original carve tomorrow with supports. Up side, now the machine is really really clean and it has been a good learning experience.Thanks again.

Digitalwoodshop
01-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Supports are a good idea... When the fault happens pay special attention to the in and out feed rollers as to how the board is sitting on them. A HIGH in or out feed roller could lift the board and activate a rubber roller switch.

Check for the screws in the bottom of the machine going into the 4 smooth posts, if one us loose, the whole head will lift.

AL