PDA

View Full Version : X overload.

Mike1
01-24-2015, 02:35 PM
Looking for some help. I am doing a cutout pattern with several pieces on a 40"x 14.5" board. A small piece of the pattern became loose at the front of the machine as it was just on the edge of the belt, so I was able to remove it. It gave me this message *possible X overload, press enter to proceed ,* I pressed enter and it tried to start routing figure then the next message was *check cut motor*. I pressed enter and it starts to *rout figure* but the bit will only travel down about an 1/8" above the board with the bit spinning and no other movement in the truck. I tried several times with the same results. No movement except the truck travelling up and down when I lift/close the cover and the bit spinning. I carved the first board 1 of 7 on the machine just before this one today and at Christmas without this issue. I did have a dust issue at Christmas but the has been corrected and full maintenance. I appreciate the help. Thank you.

bergerud
01-24-2015, 02:42 PM
Sometimes the machine does not seem to "recover" from error states. I think you have to reboot and start again. See how that goes.

Mike1
01-24-2015, 02:53 PM
You could be very right, I let it rest for 30 minutes with power on just the and the cover up, and pressed enter, same thing happened as before , pressed it a second time and it is now routing. I will keep you posted, thank you.

Mike1
01-24-2015, 03:18 PM
I purchased this pattern from C/W. When asked if I want the project to stay under rollers, I press *No* should I being doing this? There is plenty of material at each end of the project. The reason I ask is, the new board went too far of the front roller. Thanks
What would happen if I pressed *yes* for under the rollers?