PDA

View Full Version : SAVE THE DATE - 2015 CW Conference

lynnfrwd
01-19-2015, 11:26 AM
SAVE THE DATE for 3 full days of training with classes for the beginner to the advanced level users. Come learn EVERYTHING CARVEWRIGHT and spend three information-packed, fun-filled days with fellow CARVAHOLICS!

The 5th Annual CarveWright Conference will be on June 25-27th, 2015 at the Holiday Inn Houston-Webster Hotel located at 302 West Bay Area Blvd. Webster TX 77598.

The room rates will be available for Wednesday night through Saturday night at $109 per night.

I will provide the booking code, as soon as I get it, and we will post the Conference Registration on the store sometime this week.

Connie

dbemus
02-13-2015, 10:41 AM
Connie,

If you prepare a map showing evening event sites, it would be helpful to have addresses of venues so that non locals could punch that into a GPS in their vehicle to get them there easily. Got lost once last year trying to follow verbal directions.

Thanks,
dbemus

lynnfrwd
02-13-2015, 10:46 AM
Connie,

If you prepare a map showing evening event sites, it would be helpful to have addresses of venues so that non locals could punch that into a GPS in their vehicle to get them there easily. Got lost once last year trying to follow verbal directions.

Thanks,
dbemus

I can do that!