PDA

View Full Version : looking for the letter "H" in sign language

msseaduty
01-01-2015, 07:31 PM
a friend of mine has a daughter who does sign language and becoming a missionary and he wants me to make a cedar chest with a carving of the signing the letter h I know the pattern depot has the 26 letters , but I don't want to pay 70 dollars just for 1 carving thank you

lynnfrwd
01-01-2015, 07:51 PM
Think there is a font for that.

aokweld101
01-01-2015, 08:22 PM
will this work.

bjbethke
01-01-2015, 09:51 PM
a friend of mine has a daughter who does sign language and becoming a missionary and he wants me to make a cedar chest with a carving of the signing the letter h I know the pattern depot has the 26 letters , but I don't want to pay 70 dollars just for 1 carving thank you

Will this work?

papawbummie
01-04-2015, 10:51 AM
(may be on wrong forum). postes question a couple days ago ( no response on putting in a a inlay of constrasting wood design.(did not figure it. out )( It.may not be able do that) Thought may be able to fill void with either a fill that would bo safe and ptotective I im making a chop bucher blook for kitchen. Wondering if covering after treating with (glaze: lihe polyethlane 0r bar glaze) after ( mineral oil etc) Thanks Bert

Dale
01-04-2015, 11:53 AM
I have no experience with doing inlays but if you do a search there are quite a few threads on the subject. Aso you might get more responses if you start a new thread instead of adding on to a thread that has nothing to do with inlays. Not criticizing just suggesting. Hope you find the answer.