PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ideas for a Dental Lab sign

CarverJerry
12-22-2014, 03:42 PM
My wife works in a very large Dental Lab, they make dentures and partials, crowns and bridges. I worked there also for about a year but just wasn't my kind of work as I'm a machinist by trade.
The owner is not a dentist, guess he is just a business man in that field of work. I'm looking for some ideas to make him a plaque to hang on his wall. Maybe a tooth cartoon character or just something to go with the type of place it is. This is the largest Dental Lab in the north east USA. United Dental Labs. Any suggestions or ideas along with any files at would go with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

bjbethke
12-22-2014, 11:57 PM
My wife works in a very large Dental Lab, they make dentures and partials, crowns and bridges. I worked there also for about a year but just wasn't my kind of work as I'm a machinist by trade.
The owner is not a dentist, guess he is just a business man in that field of work. I'm looking for some ideas to make him a plaque to hang on his wall. Maybe a tooth cartoon character or just something to go with the type of place it is. This is the largest Dental Lab in the north east USA. United Dental Labs. Any suggestions or ideas along with any files at would go with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi, I have a Smileee tooth - if that helps. BJB

easybuilt
12-23-2014, 12:31 AM
Here is part of the design of a sign I did last year for a dentist office. Maybe it will help.