PDA

View Full Version : Civil war battle scene or other historical mural type patterm

Omextreme
12-16-2014, 12:37 AM
I am working on a long overdue podium for my brother in law who is a history teacher and I thought it would be neat to carve a mural on the front trim.

I am looking for a detailed scene hoping for civil war but any historical montage would work.

I have 8 x 25 to work with

Not necessarily looking for a free pattern (although I would not complain)

Thanks in advance

Adam

CNC Carver
12-16-2014, 07:29 AM
Search civil war lots of patterns already posted

Omextreme
12-16-2014, 08:26 AM
I have seen quite a few objects related to the Civil War, but am looking for a nice detailed scene, a battle,a charge etc..

Thanks

bjbethke
12-16-2014, 04:46 PM
I am working on a long overdue podium for my brother in law who is a history teacher and I thought it would be neat to carve a mural on the front trim.

I am looking for a detailed scene hoping for civil war but any historical montage would work.

I have 8 x 25 to work with

Not necessarily looking for a free pattern (although I would not complain)

Thanks in advance

Adam

Will any of these work? "PM" me you e-mail address, I can send you a pattern file. I also have a DVD of the Department of Defiance patterns. BJB

Omextreme
12-16-2014, 07:39 PM
Thanks for uploading those, I was hoping to find something with the detail of the stagecoach mantle... I may have to assemble something from parts in the pattern store.

Thanks
again!

James RS
12-17-2014, 04:24 PM
Here's a place, search civil war. I saw some

http://www.3dmodelclub.com