PDA

View Full Version : 3/16" Cutting Bit

Mike1
12-05-2014, 05:48 AM
I am considering making the T.Rex pattern for my grandson for Christmas and it calls for a 3/16" cutting bit. I do not have one and I won't get one in time from CW. Is there another bit I can use or buy from a local Lowes or Home Depot? Can I use the regular 1/8" bit with more cutting passes? Also, does anyone know how long it takes to cut this pattern? I am in Ontario, Canada.Thank you.

henry1
12-05-2014, 06:05 AM
I am considering making the T.Rex pattern for my grandson for Christmas and it calls for a 3/16" cutting bit. I do not have one and I won't get one in time from CW. Is there another bit I can use or buy from a local Lowes or Home Depot? Can I use the regular 1/8" bit with more cutting passes? Also, does anyone know how long it takes to cut this pattern? I am in Ontario, Canada.Thank you.

What pattern is that mike

Mike1
12-05-2014, 06:20 AM
Hi Henry, it is the dinosaur pattern. It is in the pattern store called T.Rex. Thanks

zan29
12-05-2014, 06:27 AM
Mike, you can use mine, I never use it. It's not new but I'm sure it'll do the job. Let me know if you want it.

Mike1
12-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Thank you Suzanne, I will call you this weekend.