PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Kinney Carvings recognized by Highland Woodworking

gwhiz
11-04-2014, 10:54 AM
I received my monthly promotional email from Highland Woodworking this morning. Scanning through it I noticed the "Here's my Woodcarving" section with a carving that looked familiar. Yep--our friend Capt. Bruce has his work featured this month. Below is a link...

http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/woodworking-tips-1411nov/carving/showusyourwoodcarving.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Product%20Video%20Email%20Blasts&utm_content=November+2014+Wood+News

Nice stuff Bruce!

-George

CW-HAL9000
11-04-2014, 12:17 PM
I signed up after seeing this. Great job Bruce, good to see you get some recognition.

Capt Bruce
11-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Thank you Gwiz and CW-HAL9000,

You are very kind and apparently you read your e-mail earlier in the day than I do because you beat me by about an hour. I appreciate your recognition as well as theirs and it means a lot coming from Forum family members. I really do have to look at the WHAT's HAPPENING section first before I post something on the Forum.
Thanks again.

mikemi
11-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Very nice work Capt Bruce. I especially like the hand carved eagle and flag. I wish I would find that in an mpc somewhere. My favorite thing is the Majestic Bald Eagle.

Mike

mtylerfl
11-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Congrats, Bruce!! Very nice projects and well-deserved recognition!

SharonB
11-05-2014, 12:21 AM
It's always nice to see someone get the recognition they deserve and you certainly deserve it. The projects you produce are first class.