PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy a c carvewright

n2deep
10-27-2014, 03:34 PM
Hey guys looking to buy a carvewright ive followed these machines for years and have used 1 and fell in love with it. looking for a c version with reasonable hours on it but I really don't want to spend 1k for a used machine. if im going to spend over 1k ill get a new one. seams like they have gotten most of the bugs out and ive seen some deals for 500 on them. you can also call me 770-771-23nine eight Alan.

cestout
10-27-2014, 07:21 PM
Best thing to do is find a StarU member near you. They will guide you on how best to spend your money, the add-on you need right away and what can wait. They will give you a demo to get you started and even order your machine for you. If you are in California, I am your person.

n2deep
10-28-2014, 02:44 PM
Best thing to do is find a StarU member near you. They will guide you on how best to spend your money, the add-on you need right away and what can wait. They will give you a demo to get you started and even order your machine for you. If you are in California, I am your person. Im in atl Ga

Proctorw
10-28-2014, 08:18 PM
If you don't have a machine, you will still need to buy the software. You will only be buying the machine. You probably should factor that into your budget.

blhutchens
10-28-2014, 11:47 PM
If you don't have a machine, you will still need to buy the software. You will only be buying the machine. You probably should factor that into your budget.

He will be able to get the basic designer free once he registers his machine.
I am not sure what version that will be now.
Yes he will want some of the add ons depending on his need.

Brent

unitedcases
10-29-2014, 06:09 AM
Hey guys looking to buy a carvewright ive followed these machines for years and have used 1 and fell in love with it. looking for a c version with reasonable hours on it but I really don't want to spend 1k for a used machine. if im going to spend over 1k ill get a new one. seams like they have gotten most of the bugs out and ive seen some deals for 500 on them. you can also call me 770-771-23nine eight Alan.
http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?t=26461

Just posted. Sounds like it doesn't work though.

TexasCarver
11-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Sent a PM. Little more than you were looking for but has extras. Let me know what you think.

henry1
11-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Sent a PM. Little more than you were looking for but has extras. Let me know what you think.

I am interested also for a C machine

TexasCarver
11-01-2014, 09:28 PM
sent you a PM. ;)