PDA

View Full Version : Rotary Jig

blhutchens
10-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Is there any way to purchase a rotary jig without the software? I have more than one machine and really don't need two software licenses. It would be nice to be able to carve more than one rotary at a time.

bergerud
10-09-2014, 12:14 AM
I believe there is. I remember the possibility being discussed. You may be the first to express such an interest.

blhutchens
10-09-2014, 06:38 AM
It is surprising if I am the first. There are a number of us who have multiple machines and could benefit from the doubled production time. I guess most of those folks have been around long enough to have had the earlier rotary jig and either purchased multiples of them or built their own. I realize the potential to miss software sales may be the reasoning since you can do rotary carves without it. However, I will have to copy and build at least one if it is not offered.
It is feasible as you well know to do on CW out of different material since the CW and metal are a no no.
At any rate it would be cheaper and less time consuming to be able to purchase a back up, say only available to those with a rotary software license.

lynnfrwd
10-09-2014, 07:19 AM
Not the first. You need to call support to order it.

blhutchens
10-09-2014, 07:40 AM
Thank you !!!!!!!

ktjwilliams
10-19-2014, 02:16 PM
Bl I like your signature ... How true that is ...