PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Greek Warrior Pattern

Roy Fleshman
09-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Below is a wood carving I did by hand a few years ago. It is based off of a greek stele marble carving down about 2000 B.C. I was thinking of making a pattern from some jags.. However. Yesterday, stumbled across a site that had it in as part of a monthly or yearly fee. Now i don't know where it is at to even see if i can buy it individually. If you recognized this or someone who you know who has the pattern please me know.
If I have to get it at that 3 d vectors store please let me know how to order it and not a whole years license.

Thanks

James RS
09-17-2014, 03:28 AM
Try your browser history, I've done the same thing and have found sites I visited but forgot to bookmark.

Roy Fleshman
09-17-2014, 06:28 AM
Thanks James, I had a brain freeze for a moment and you unstuck me. So I hand carved this figure before using carbon paper to sketch it out. I tried importing the jpeg I have and it is horrible. I don't mind paying for it. However, the only place that I have seen that sells this requires a fairly large membership fee. http://www.vectorclip3d.com/index.php/3d-models/history-people?view=document&id=760:greek-soldier&catid=31:history-people Vector clip is the company. Has anyone else seen a place to buy this and if not is a vector clip membership worth it?
Thanks in advance.

henry1
09-17-2014, 07:07 AM
Thanks James, I had a brain freeze for a moment and you unstuck me. So I hand carved this figure before using carbon paper to sketch it out. I tried importing the jpeg I have and it is horrible. I don't mind paying for it. However, the only place that I have seen that sells this requires a fairly large membership fee. http://www.vectorclip3d.com/index.php/3d-models/history-people?view=document&id=760:greek-soldier&catid=31:history-people Vector clip is the company. Has anyone else seen a place to buy this and if not is a vector clip membership worth it?
Thanks in advance.

You have a private message

henry1
09-17-2014, 07:19 AM
You have a private message

You have another message

bjbethke
09-17-2014, 08:20 AM
Thanks in advance.

I have some Greek Warrior Patterns, not sure if this is what you are looking for? I don't have the ones on the SMP program made in to a pattern yet (I only have the Grayscale image made up). send me a PM with your e-mail; I can send you some samples. I have well over 5000 patterns on CD and DVD's I offer for sale. I also take donations on the samples. ;)

Roy Fleshman
09-20-2014, 12:16 PM
BJ, That is a very nice pattern. I can already envision it on a nice piece of walnut. Appreciate you sharing it and the others.