PDA

View Full Version : New controller wants to reboot over and over and over

rflournoy
09-08-2014, 08:16 PM
I just received my new controller, installed it, flashed the card with the latest firmware, and turned on the machine. It saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. Five times. Now what?

rflournoy
09-09-2014, 01:10 PM
All is well. The card needed to be reformatted instead of re-flashed.

scootertrash
09-29-2014, 01:11 PM
I just received my new controller, installed it, flashed the card with the latest firmware, and turned on the machine. It saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. I reboot, it saves the configuration and then says to reboot the machine. Five times. Now what?

We have something similar in the IT world. We say "That computer ate a bowl of Boot Loops."