PDA

View Full Version : No Sale

Cliff
02-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Been trying to call Sales, need, gotta have, more toys, bits, belts and adapters but alas no joy. The phone system need some serious work, each time I call I get hung up in some thing different from consatant rings under option 2 to a loop of bad music and a recording telling me how important I am every 30 seconds then dropping after about 10 minute. I even got a call que that said my wait time was one minute before it got lost in voice mail. I only want to order about $500 dollars in parts with no rush or pressure. I'm far from mastering this thing-a-ma-gig just need (want) to stay ahead of myself.

Anyone know of an alternate number into the system, say like Bards private office number so I can listen to him go through is nervous breakdown due to lack of sleep and having to listen to such pleasent customers?

IM2HAPPI
02-27-2007, 04:07 PM
I called around 11:30 am, picked up on second ring, placed my order....done deal. I dont get it ??? I have had NO problems with my machine, no ordering problems (never heard music, never told I was valueable customer )hummmmm.

IM2HAPPI
02-27-2007, 04:11 PM
It was so boring I was almost ready to ask if I could speak to Thee Bard ; ) just to give him the Rath of well you know lol.

Cliff
02-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Darn I finaly managed to get through to a pleasant Sales Rep and placed my order.
Just lost my reason to wine.
Guess I don't need Bard's number now.

Cliff

cajunpen
02-27-2007, 04:35 PM
I must be living right too. I called today, and actually spoke with a helpful Tech in just a few minutes. It's all in the way you hold your telephone receiver. :rolleyes:

Kenm810
02-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Same Here, I called about noon local time to order some bits – got an answer on the second ring.
A very pleasant young lady in sales toke my order I was none in 10 minutes
Hmmmm I have no idea what happened? – After noon delight?

Ken

The Bard
02-27-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm just that good.

btw, We're DONE with calls today! *dances around* For some reason they blew out fast today. For only the second time in history I have no left over calls for tomorrow..

*waits for the call volumn to spike tomorrow*

benluz
02-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Been trying to call Sales, need, gotta have, more toys, bits, belts and adapters but alas no joy. The phone system need some serious work, each time I call I get hung up in some thing different from consatant rings under option 2 to a loop of bad music and a recording telling me how important I am every 30 seconds then dropping after about 10 minute. I even got a call que that said my wait time was one minute before it got lost in voice mail. I only want to order about $500 dollars in parts with no rush or pressure. I'm far from mastering this thing-a-ma-gig just need (want) to stay ahead of myself.

Anyone know of an alternate number into the system, say like Bards private office number so I can listen to him go through is nervous breakdown due to lack of sleep and having to listen to such pleasent customers?

yes ,that happens to me a lot as well....and I called for the same reason....machine working fine .I just wanted some extra parts .

Digitalwoodshop
02-27-2007, 06:39 PM
I went through the phone problems where it wouldn't let me select service or sales, just HR, Accounting, and something else. Talked to a very nice lady in accounting and found that I had the wrong number. She suggested I dial 713-473-6572. She helped me and added to my bit order.

I had been calling 713-473-6545 and it would not let me select sales or service that day. I know the phones are growing too so this could have changed.

Try 713-473-6572

AL

The Bard
02-28-2007, 12:00 AM
yeah, i was told TODAY that the lines are now specific... 6572 is now the "customer line".. would have been nice to know since I'd been giving out 6545 for weeks because 6572 wasn't working right..

bleh...

Debbie Spencer
03-02-2007, 10:10 AM
Hey Bard! Have you been eating waaaaay too many donuts?! And having too much coffee?

The Bard
03-02-2007, 10:54 AM
actually i'm starving. I seem to never feel hungry until I get to work. ugh.

who's buying lunch?

Debbie Spencer
03-02-2007, 12:32 PM
I'll buy! But you have to fly!

The Bard
03-02-2007, 02:41 PM
sure, just call with your credit card number and I'll fly to a restaurant down the street. :)