PDA

View Full Version : 2.006 question

ktjwilliams
08-19-2014, 06:59 PM
I was in designer 2.006, hit the help button and went to check for updates... The update page opened and said I needed to update to 2.007 .... However there was no Update or Update now button... Do I have to install the hole program again from the bottom of the page ...

fwharris
08-19-2014, 08:25 PM
Can you copy and paste the page link designer took you to when you did the check for updates?

Never mind I found it... http://www.carvewright.com/support-page/getting-started/update2/

Just click on the "down load here"

ktjwilliams
08-19-2014, 08:49 PM
OK so i have to download the hole thing again .. Just wasn't sure ... Thx much Floyd ..

fwharris
08-19-2014, 09:24 PM
OK so i have to download the hole thing again .. Just wasn't sure ... Thx much Floyd ..

your Welcome Kevin!
Yes it is a complete down load and

lynnfrwd
08-19-2014, 10:24 PM
It's at the bottom of the page.

ktjwilliams
08-20-2014, 08:48 AM
Connie ,,, I have another question for ya .. As technology is changing,, will LHR consider increasing the number of computers we can have our software on ?? I know in my case, I have a computer in the house so I can do things when I'm not out in the shop .. I have a shop computer which I use to up load my projects, I store all my projects in " The Cloud " so it's easy for me to share my projects between the computers ... But this becomes a pain in the BUTT when I have to go and meet with a client ... I have to take apart and pack up one of the computers to take to the client so I can design a project with the input from the client .. I also have a Surface Pro that runs 3rd party software including CW software .. I would really like to just be able to take the Surface Pro and be able to design the project with the client and be able to send it to this Cloud Place ...

lynnfrwd
08-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Connie ,,, I have another question for ya .. As technology is changing,, will LHR consider increasing the number of computers we can have our software on ?? I know in my case, I have a computer in the house so I can do things when I'm not out in the shop .. I have a shop computer which I use to up load my projects, I store all my projects in " The Cloud " so it's easy for me to share my projects between the computers ... But this becomes a pain in the BUTT when I have to go and meet with a client ... I have to take apart and pack up one of the computers to take to the client so I can design a project with the input from the client .. I also have a Surface Pro that runs 3rd party software including CW software .. I would really like to just be able to take the Surface Pro and be able to design the project with the client and be able to send it to this Cloud Place ...

Please don't double post.