PDA

View Full Version : 1 year sober pin

cjudas
08-16-2014, 09:28 PM
71185I was wondering if anyone could make a pattern of this pin? The 23 yr. old son of a good friend just reached his 1 year of sobriety mark and I would like to carve this for him.

Thank you

Chris

fwharris
08-16-2014, 10:34 PM
Here is my try. I did this in 1.187 using the 2d/3d tools. Including both the mpc and the pattern.

On the pattern after placing on the board set bit optimization to best to get the detail. On the mpc I reduced the size on everything so I could meet the upload size limit..

racer
08-16-2014, 11:00 PM
Looks great I'm going to try and use it for my brother inlaw just past 1 year 25 years bad 1 good Thanks Racer (John)
Ps Thanks For all your Help day to day I Love it . A Start U Member Working to get better this year for LHR And CONNIE

fwharris
08-16-2014, 11:48 PM
Looks great I'm going to try and use it for my brother inlaw just past 1 year 25 years bad 1 good Thanks Racer (John)
Ps Thanks For all your Help day to day I Love it . A Start U Member Working to get better this year for LHR And CONNIE

John,

Thanks sir! I did forget to add that those who do not have the 2d/3d tools will probably get some kind of error on the mpc. You can delete the puffing stuff and it should work.

Keep that battle going John! Get better for yourself first!