PDA

View Full Version : 4H pattern

prowling1
08-03-2014, 09:53 PM
I have one pattern that used centerline text so I bought the add on well because now I have a reason :D but to use it on my current sign I need conforming vectors because it is inly "V" grooved into the top layer and I am carving the region. I bought the pig pattern from the depot and it is raised and looks great. I am looking for a pattern that is raised. Any ideas? I have attached the logo I have, I beleive I got it from the 2000 free patterns on the forum although cant remember from which post sorry. Hope all this babble makes sense to someone lol

Thanks!!

Dwayne

blhutchens
08-03-2014, 10:19 PM
You can do a carve region then the text with the raster mode selected. Set the depth to the same depth as the carve region

prowling1
08-03-2014, 11:43 PM
You can do a carve region then the text with the raster mode selected. Set the depth to the same depth as the carve region

I like centerline text but then I am not ready to purchase conforming vectors. I did as you said and yes it worked thanks!

Dwayne

bjbethke
08-04-2014, 12:04 AM
I have one pattern that used centerline text so I bought the add on well because now I have a reason :D but to use it on my current sign I need conforming vectors because it is inly "V" grooved into the top layer and I am carving the region. I bought the pig pattern from the depot and it is raised and looks great. I am looking for a pattern that is raised. Any ideas? I have attached the logo I have, I beleive I got it from the 2000 free patterns on the forum although cant remember from which post sorry. Hope all this babble makes sense to someone lol

Thanks!!

Dwayne

Will this work?

chief2007
08-04-2014, 07:10 AM
This one has the Hs raised from the clover.

SteveNelson46
08-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Maybe this will help.

prowling1
08-04-2014, 12:51 PM
All of the patterns would work but for my sign the one Bjbethke gave me worked best. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Dwayne

bjbethke
08-04-2014, 10:52 PM
All of the patterns would work but for my sign the one Bjbethke gave me worked best. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Dwayne

Hi Dwayne, I have a son named Dwayne.

If you would like the complete file send me a PM with your e-mail. BJB (MPC, MPW, PTN and the + and - grayscale images, and a screen shot of the MPC file) glad I could help you. BJB

I save my patterns on CD and DVD's - DVD's hold about 500 to 600 patterns. CD's about 250 patterns.