PDA

View Full Version : Not everyones a winner.

gashawk
07-31-2014, 07:11 PM
As my CarveWright got a black screen before the last contest I will show some things I was working on with 3d.software..7090070901

As they say on the westerns " A loaded gun always beats four aces"

CW-HAL9000
07-31-2014, 07:35 PM
Man that violin is awesome, The pie crust as well, Are you willing to share the bottles and revolver and cards as well?

dehrlich
07-31-2014, 08:23 PM
I agree those are awesome patterns. Just curious, what is the thing in the corner of the pie crust MPC?

Canemaker
07-31-2014, 08:33 PM
You have mastered the 3D program, congratulations!
Just wish I had as much practice and patience as you. Excellent use of programs
and great violin... when are you going to play and record something?

eelamb
08-01-2014, 06:59 AM
Man that violin is awesome, The pie crust as well, Are you willing to share the bottles and revolver and cards as well?

The bottle with the cap and bottle with foam running the down the top as well as what you call the pie crust and bottle caps are my design, was shared on my site (site cart is no loner up).
The cards and coke bottle was made by jpaluck.

Karl, nice layout. Please do not post my patterns on this site.

NOTE: I am wrong on the piecrust ptn, it looks like the one I make but is not. Good job on it.

gashawk
08-01-2014, 01:01 PM
The bottle with the cap and bottle with foam running the down the top as well as what you call the pie crust and bottle caps are my design, was shared on my site (site cart is no loner up).
The cards and coke bottle was made by jpaluck.

Karl, nice layout. Please do not post my patterns on this site.

NOTE: I am wrong on the piecrust ptn, it looks like the one I make but is not. Good job on it

I'd like to thank everyone for the comments. Yes I call this a candle stick pie crust. I thought the mug, bottles and duck call are from this web site. The rest was created by me with scan, picture or 3d. Is it ok to post picture of carved free patterns? I am sure I can offend someone by posting free patterns similar to those for sale. What's CW's policy?

This is my first thread start and I see its not posted in the right place.

eelamb
08-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Karl, you have done nothing wrong. Keep up the good work.