PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Computer Upgrade

tcough3475
07-19-2014, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know if you can load (upgrade) both computers with the new release of Designer? Specifically, I upgraded my laptop to v2.xx but not my desktop. Seems the laptop is running slower these days and wanted to take advantage of the more powerful desktop, but it's still running v1.87. Does CW recognize the 2 computer limit for the upgrade(s) as well? And are my licenses for 2D/3D/STL/DXF only good on one computer?

SteveNelson46
07-19-2014, 11:57 AM
Does anyone know if you can load (upgrade) both computers with the new release of Designer? Specifically, I upgraded my laptop to v2.xx but not my desktop. Seems the laptop is running slower these days and wanted to take advantage of the more powerful desktop, but it's still running v1.87. Does CW recognize the 2 computer limit for the upgrade(s) as well? And are my licenses for 2D/3D/STL/DXF only good on one computer?

Yes. When you purchase the Designer software you automatically have a license to install it on two computers. You have to register both of them with Carvewright.