PDA

View Full Version : Patterns on usb stck from the Conference

stevo62
07-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Quick question, so in order to open the patterns on the tutorials , I would need to purchase 3.0 ?. I downloaded the free patterns folder, but when I try to open ( Home of the brave blank) I get a msg. that it was written with a newer version , I have 1.187. thanks for the help.

fwharris
07-10-2014, 10:57 AM
I think you need at least 2.0xx to open them.

lynnfrwd
07-10-2014, 12:01 PM
The pattern will open for you and you can follow the step-by-step tutorial to create your own.

stevo62
07-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Ok Thanks everyone

edsingletary
07-10-2014, 08:02 PM
If there is a sudden unexpected power failure the CW stops of course. Is there a function somehow to continue the carve where it was interrupted. It would sure be great if it could be continued, lost 2 half projects during a sudden thunderstorm. :(

Proctorw
07-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Last year right before I started a long 4 hour carve, I happened to glance outside and saw a huge thunderstorm heading my way. I decided to wait. Good thing, 20 minutes later power went out. I have thought about getting a ups, but decided I haven't had any issues yet. Still thinking about it.

fwharris
07-10-2014, 08:39 PM
If there is a sudden unexpected power failure the CW stops of course. Is there a function somehow to continue the carve where it was interrupted. It would sure be great if it could be continued, lost 2 half projects during a sudden thunderstorm. :(

Depending on what type of elements you have in your design you can place a "0" depth carve region over the area that has already been carved. Open your original project file, place the 0 depth carve region over the already carved area leaving in just short of where your carving stopped. Do a "save as" and rename it. Upload to the card and reload your board into the machine.

edsingletary
08-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Would be nice to just have an auto save and resume button