PDA

View Full Version : Designer 3.0 Pattern along a path

dltccf
07-02-2014, 12:23 PM
A quick question not necessarily on this feature, but discovered during the tutorial. I was going through the "Rose frame" tutorial and I noticed that my basic patterns don't have a rose, in fact I don't have a flowers folder at all. Why is this missing from mine and how do I get the flowers? I never deleted the flowers, I just never seemed to have any. Were they added with 2.0 and I didn't get them because I went straight from 1.0 to 3.0? What other basic patterns might I be missing?

dave

Dale
07-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Good question. I have Designer 2.0 and do not have a flower folder either.

lynnfrwd
07-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Good question. I have Designer 2.0 and do not have a flower folder either.

This pattern will be made available for free on the tutorials page, soon.

jlovchik
07-02-2014, 03:57 PM
A quick question not necessarily on this feature, but discovered during the tutorial. I was going through the "Rose frame" tutorial and I noticed that my basic patterns don't have a rose, in fact I don't have a flowers folder at all. Why is this missing from mine and how do I get the flowers? I never deleted the flowers, I just never seemed to have any. Were they added with 2.0 and I didn't get them because I went straight from 1.0 to 3.0? What other basic patterns might I be missing?

dave

Apparently that folder doesn't exist outside of the internal office license. I have since added the needed pattern to the zip folder that is downloaded to get the tutorial. Good catch! Thanks

farmer
07-02-2014, 08:46 PM
where can I down load the rose frame tutorial from ?

SteveNelson46
07-02-2014, 08:57 PM
where can I down load the rose frame tutorial from ?

You can find the tutorials here:

http://www.carvewright.com/project-designer-3-0-tutorials/

farmer
07-02-2014, 09:02 PM
thanks for the help