PDA

View Full Version : Changing Sweep Measurements

SteveNelson46
06-24-2014, 03:47 PM
I seem to be having a problem with the sweep tools. Open the attachment in 2.007 and select the outside perimeter. Then select "Sweep Corner" and edit it. Don't change anything. Just select OK. The arc is really supposed to be only .25" from the left side of the white line. In fact, you can see the attachments but, the arc isn't anywhere near the white line. This happens after saving the file and exiting the Designer and then re-opening the designer and the file. I have had this problem in almost all of my files that contain sweep or extrude. Is it my computer or can anyone else reproduce the problem?

bergerud
06-24-2014, 05:16 PM
I see what happens to your sweep but I cannot get it to happen for any sweep I make. When I open the edit window, I see that your arc is in the wrong place. Maybe you can explain what I should do to reproduce the problem.

SteveNelson46
06-24-2014, 05:20 PM
Bergerud

Try closing the Designer and then re-open everything.

SteveNelson46
06-24-2014, 05:35 PM
Of course now now I can't get it to do it either. I'm not sure of what is going on but, it has happened several times before on several different projects.

bergerud
06-24-2014, 05:52 PM
I once thought I had a similar problem. You are onto something.

bergerud
06-24-2014, 06:02 PM
I think I have it. Create a sweep. Change the board size and save. Reopen and all looks good. Revise the sweep and it somehow changes to incorporate the board size change. Could that be what happened to you? Did you change the board size?

SteveNelson46
06-24-2014, 06:31 PM
I think I have it. Create a sweep. Change the board size and save. Reopen and all looks good. Revise the sweep and it somehow changes to incorporate the board size change. Could that be what happened to you? Did you change the board size?

I can't remember if I did or didn't but, it is a possibility.

bergerud
06-24-2014, 06:35 PM
I am having deja vous on this one. I think I reported this before! (I reported it again.)

SteveNelson46
06-24-2014, 06:37 PM
I think you have found the common denominator. I hope it gets fixed soon. It's a real PITA to not be able to change the board size without problems.

DickB
06-25-2014, 07:55 AM
I ran across this. Changing the board size changes the location of the green line. It would be nice to be able to specify the location of the green line.