PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade Codes

john e kline
02-25-2007, 09:41 AM
Under the HELP MENU the designer software there s a item called "upgrade codes". Can you tell me what this is?

Julie Coffey
02-25-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey this one I can answer- when you purchase your machine and you go to register it you will follow a series of links to a page that will give you your code. When you put those numbers in it will take your designer package from the 30 day trial to the full package without the 30 day timer.

J

DocWheeler
02-25-2007, 11:06 AM
It leads me to a sign-in screen that will not accept my user name and password.
I have sent two emails asking how to resolve this already.

Since I make a living from writing software, this is embarrassing, I feel that I should understand what is required to fulfil the process steps.
It appears that a user name and password were assigned by someone else.

Yoda
02-25-2007, 11:41 AM
It leads me to a sign-in screen that will not accept my user name and password.
I have sent two emails asking how to resolve this already.

Since I make a living from writing software, this is embarrassing, I feel that I should understand what is required to fulfil the process steps.
It appears that a user name and password were assigned by someone else.

DocWheeler - You need to create a username and password for registration. This location does not share username and password from the forum site.

Good Luck.

DocWheeler
02-25-2007, 01:02 PM
I didn't get back online before your post.

All is well!

Don't know if the CarveWright machines are like my Craftsman or not but there is nothing on the machine that says "Serial number".

I am use to finding the Serial number on the box but could not find one there either (maybe under the many stickers).

I just used the barcode number - it must be the Serial number since it allowed me to register.

Yoda
02-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Doc - You got it right. Happy carving.