PDA

View Full Version : Machine Availability Status

john e kline
02-25-2007, 09:36 AM
I have a recommendatin for your forum. I am on your list fora Carvewright machine. Would be helpfor if you would post updates on when you expect your next shipment. JOHN

Julie Coffey
02-25-2007, 05:57 PM
Last time I spoke to someone to CW about their machines they said they could see them available by I believe March. I think after the move they were busy concentrating on settling in, and fielding phone calls. I have several friends who have opted to wait for the CW machine will be interesting when the finally do get in.

Best of luck to you.

J

mosaic
02-26-2007, 08:22 AM
Given the number of probs on the older stock...I will wait for the new stuff to come in...I don't want to pick up a unit thats been on the shelf for 3 months.

revved_up
02-26-2007, 10:36 AM
I don't think that there is a unit in the world thats been on the shelf for 3 months not with the backlog of orders out there.

EulessDave
03-20-2007, 04:18 PM
I was on the e-mail notification list from Sears to be informed when the CompuCarve became available again. Last Tuesday I got the e-mail, an orderd right away. FREE SHIPPING! The unit arrived yesterday.

So they are available again, but only on-line. The backorder still exists in stores. I checked at the local Sears and he said the shipment date to stores is May 5.