PDA

View Full Version : Great memorial day sale pricing which I would love to take advantage of if only....

Ton80
05-31-2014, 05:49 PM
I knew if better vector carvings were going to be possible and maybe announced at the CW conference. By vector carvings I am referring to taking a vectorized image directly from any of the main vector art packages ( Illustrator, Inkscape, Corel etc. ) and having those vector images carve using some sort of direct importing plugin within Designer 2.x instead of having to rely on Centerline to accomplish this type of carving.

Man, if only this info could be "leaked" if it's going to be announced you would sell at least 1 machine to me immediately. I'm getting tired of unreliable results using centerline to get my vector artwork into designer.

lynnfrwd
05-31-2014, 05:57 PM
I would love to tell you that we are, but I like my job and don't want to lose it by "leaking" "secrets".

Ton80
05-31-2014, 07:03 PM
I'm getting what I think are good vibes if I am reading correctly between the lines of this post and a few mentions of things to come from other members like Mike T.... oh boy.... gotta decide...

Connie, do you know when the Memorial Day Sale will be taken down??? ;)

lynnfrwd
05-31-2014, 10:36 PM
Supposed to end today.