PDA

View Full Version : Looking for contracts / Assist with carving jobs

SouthernSigns
05-21-2014, 03:01 PM
I am working hard to try to turn my hobby into profits. If anyone needs any assistance completing jobs or if you are turning away any jobs because you cant make the deadlines, please PM me for information on what I can offer. PM me for information.
I am specializing in custom plaques and picture frames among other wood carvings. Will consider any jobs for pay!!

DickB
05-21-2014, 05:18 PM
How are you marketing yourself?

unitedcases
05-21-2014, 06:28 PM
Facebook Facebook Facebook

You would be surprised at how much business you get from that alone. I started with one machine and now have four. And could use more.

skeeterman
05-21-2014, 07:37 PM
that is a great place to sell , look up the facebook online sales/yardsells /ect ect. i do most all my sales thru there and best part is its free advertising

Facebook Facebook Facebook

You would be surprised at how much business you get from that alone. I started with one machine and now have four. And could use more.

t-man
04-07-2015, 09:11 PM
I am working hard to try to turn my hobby into profits. If anyone needs any assistance completing jobs or if you are turning away any jobs because you cant make the deadlines, please PM me for information on what I can offer. PM me for information.
I am specializing in custom plaques and picture frames among other wood carvings. Will consider any jobs for pay!!

I'm interested in having some work done. 7'x7' and smaller, mostly text and some deer heads. how many can you handle per month?