PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to LHR

Gary Koval
05-12-2014, 07:24 AM
Finally, get my second machine in late Feb. early March. Don't get to use it till April, (gotta love this Ohio weather). While using it I notice that I keep getting the check roller/resume error on a regular basis, had about 8 hrs. on the cut motor. Maybe four smaller projects. I keep blowing out the roller switches, and although it helps, or so I thought, it is still persistent. So I call LHR to see if they can help me troubleshoot the problem spoke to both Chris' at one time or another, and finally find out that by pushing on the crank side of the head ever so slightly, I could feel it move, and the error would clear. Software Chris (cause I forgot his last name, who is a veteran- Air Force by the way) advised that it probably got jostled in transit by the shipper, (who shall remain nameless, because I refuse to bash them). And while he had me on the phone doing tests, also noticed that the cut motor seemed loud, for the CX. After speaking with Connie, LHR decided to file a claim with the shipper.
Shipper admits fault, sends back to LHR, who does the once over, replacing the lead screw, crank side, and cut motor, both damaged in shipping. Tested and shipped back. Turn around was like about two weeks give or take a day or two.
Happy camper now, making sawdust, so just a kudos to both Chris' and Connie for there help with this!
Gary

dltccf
05-12-2014, 07:54 AM
Good to hear that things worked out for you. Happy sawdust making.

dave

ktjwilliams
05-13-2014, 07:58 AM
Make lots of saw dust and have fun !!!

unitedcases
05-13-2014, 08:17 AM
I will bounce on this one too. I called Chris the other day to order a motor. Very helpful and an awesome conversation. Wasn't just about getting my money and jumping off the phone. Now I know when I call and they are busy it's because they are taking their time with each person. You know what they say about the long line at the restaurant...it's good food and worth waiting for.