PDA

View Full Version : cross cut, rip cut, miter, bevel etc

kcc2012
04-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Ok first off I'm not a wood worker so I may be asking something very basic. When you start up the carve wright the menu gives you different choices besides the project menu. Can anyone help me figure out what these other things do? I'm hoping there's a tutorial some place. I'm trying to learn more.

Thanks for your patience with me

Ambrose

Dale
04-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Under the help menu in Designer go to the hardware manual. Page 20 - 23 describes these functions.

cestout
04-09-2014, 07:35 PM
Mainly you will need the default, 1 your projects, 7 measure a board to make sure that a questionable board will track ok - do this on both sides of a two sided project, 0 -3 to check your cut motor usage time, and 0 - 7 to check your sensors.
Clint

kcc2012
04-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Thank you. I read and re-read the manual I guess I just don't know enough to know if I'm missing out on anything. I see so many incredible projects by people here on the forum and thought to myself "am I utilizing all the features of the carvewright" so that's why I ask.

I use mostly just the project menu setting and the check your sensor, I hadn't thought about using the measure board setting that could have saved some frustration on a couple of boards.

Ambrose