PDA

View Full Version : scanning probe/no code

NLAlston
02-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Finally picked up my scanning probe, yesterday, and found no activation code anywhere in the box. Called LRH also, yesterday, and was informed that the code should have been on the invoice. My probe was online ordered from Lowes, and I do remember receiving email confirmation, on my purchase, but had accidentally deleted that email with a bunch of other messages. But it doesn't seem likely that such information (activation code) would have been on anything generated by Lowes, as it wasn't Lowes who fulfilled the order.

What to do now? Besides returning it for a refund?

cnsranch
02-27-2014, 08:28 AM
The software that's associated with the probe isn't transferable from one owner to another. So, if you can prove that you purchased the probe new, I'm sure LHR will work with you in getting it activated.

If you picked it up at Lowes just yesterday, you should be ok with a little leg work.

FWMiller
02-27-2014, 09:48 AM
I'm sure LHR doesn't ship one of these to your Lowes everyday and could easily give you a replacement copy of your invoice. I would have expected them to straighten it out the first time you had them on the phone. I ordered a carving bit from Lowes and don't remember the package coming with an invoice from LHR.

lynnfrwd
02-27-2014, 10:06 AM
Nathan:

I saw your email about 20-30 minutes ago and activated Pattern Editor to your account. I also had sent you an email with how to UPDATE your licenses.

cnsranch
02-27-2014, 12:09 PM
Atta girl, Connie

Digitalwoodshop
02-27-2014, 12:32 PM
Like Batman has the Spotlight in the sky with the Bat... We need a Spotlight with a "C" for Connie.... :razz::idea::cool:

Well Done !!!!

AL

NLAlston
02-27-2014, 01:17 PM
Nathan:

I saw your email about 20-30 minutes ago and activated Pattern Editor to your account. I also had sent you an email with how to UPDATE your licenses.

Yes Connie, I just returned home and saw it. Thanks, ever so much, for getting this matter squared away for me. You are a gem.