PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys and Gals!

atauer
02-17-2014, 01:11 PM
I know, I know...

Long time, no post. Current job is keeping me extremely busy, which is a good thing. Nothing like keeping the ole noggin filled with important stuffs, and learning new things makes it even better. Just stopping in to say hi. I've been lurking for a couple weeks now, and am just now getting a chance to post something. Good to see that you guys are still enjoying yourselves. One of these days, I should be able to finish out my garage and maybe add a few toys of my own, like one of the new CX machines. Can't say for sure though, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Well, gotta run. Hope all of you keep enjoying yourselves!

Happy Carvings,

Alex

mtylerfl
02-19-2014, 09:46 AM
Hi Alex!

Good to hear from you and I trust you and yours are doing well. I hope you will be able to get your garage finished out soon and add some "toys"! We're still having fun here with our "miracle machines" (i.e., our CarveWrights). We miss you!

ChrisAlb
04-12-2014, 05:57 PM
I know, I know...

Long time, no post. Current job is keeping me extremely busy, which is a good thing. Nothing like keeping the ole noggin filled with important stuffs, and learning new things makes it even better. Just stopping in to say hi. I've been lurking for a couple weeks now, and am just now getting a chance to post something. Good to see that you guys are still enjoying yourselves. One of these days, I should be able to finish out my garage and maybe add a few toys of my own, like one of the new CX machines. Can't say for sure though, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Well, gotta run. Hope all of you keep enjoying yourselves!

Happy Carvings,

Alex

Still waiting for a picture of that "finished" mirror....bud... :roll: .... LOL
Hope all is well Alex.