PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find that lion

cestout
02-16-2014, 03:27 PM
I am looking a pattern for the lion on the new Designer logo - in the green rectangle that appears while Designer 2.0 loads. I also need a claw foot of some kind. I have been asked to build a throne. The byzantine eagle in the store will be the back, but the front legs need the lion and claw foot. Any help will be greatly appreciated. If I can create an acceptable design I will get paid well for this so I am not looking for free stuff (but I will take that also).
Thanks
Clint

aokweld101
02-16-2014, 03:58 PM
This is the closest I could get to that lion..On the second pattern I used a Celtic ring..

SteveNelson46
02-16-2014, 06:52 PM
I am looking a pattern for the lion on the new Designer logo - in the green rectangle that appears while Designer 2.0 loads. I also need a claw foot of some kind. I have been asked to build a throne. The byzantine eagle in the store will be the back, but the front legs need the lion and claw foot. Any help will be greatly appreciated. If I can create an acceptable design I will get paid well for this so I am not looking for free stuff (but I will take that also).
Thanks
Clint

It's in the Pattern Depot

http://store.carvewright.com/search.php?mode=search&page=3

rjgreen761
02-16-2014, 07:05 PM
I had this one from the forum. Hope it helps.

cestout
02-16-2014, 07:08 PM
Thank you Steve, I missed that one. I was working with the other on on the same page, but the main is too hairy of a chair arm. Now I need the foot of the leg. The other one is not stand alown so won't work as the top of the front leg where it meets the arm.
But thanks anyway.
Clint