PDA

View Full Version : new machine

rmock
02-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Ok so I ordered a new machine from Lowes in december, backordered but kept the order in place thought i would just wait for it. Called lowes yesterday they said machine is to arrive on feb 28. Question is will this be a cx or not?

lynnfrwd
02-14-2014, 10:41 AM
Ok so I ordered a new machine from Lowes in december, backordered but kept the order in place thought i would just wait for it. Called lowes yesterday they said machine is to arrive on feb 28. Question is will this be a cx or not?

Since we don't have any other new machines, it will have to be a CX. Now that is not necessarily package the same way we are packaging them. ie Designer 2.0 has to be purchased from us. It is not available through Lowes. It will have the Heavy Duty Belts & Standard 1 year / 200 hour warranty.

Also, the shipment is scheduled to arrive here Feb. 27th. That doesn't necessarily mean we will have them in house on that date. Once we do get them (clears customs), we have to check them all in, take each out of the box and run them through QA & testing. Then ship out orders including yours to Lowes, so I wouldn't be waiting at your Lowe's store on the 28th.

rmock
02-14-2014, 10:47 AM
thanks for the reply, we are not quite ready for designer 2 yet so that's alright. Just want to add that we appreciate all the info and people that help out here on the forum. Really love our carvewright machines.