PDA

View Full Version : Went to being stupid again

aokweld101
02-11-2014, 05:13 PM
I just purchased the 2.004 and I tried a few things and I feel like I'm right back to when I received my carvewight for the first time use. saying "WHY DID IT DO THAT" can someone direct to the tutorial, But I want to add I that now I'm the proud owner of everything that carvewright has to offer. All the software and decorative bits collects and anything that has to do with the carvewright. The only thing that I don't have is ed's rotary jig which I will be looking for in the future...It makes me a little giddy knowing I won't have to buy nothing but parts for the machine in the future....:p

lynnfrwd
02-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Designer 2.0 Tutorial Videos:
http://www.carvewright.com/project-designer-2-0-tutorials/

Congrats, aok!

aokweld101
02-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Thank you Connie, for all the help that you have given me, It was a dream to own one of these five years ago when I seen one at a Sears store for the first time. It was way out of reach at the time, now I can say ("MINE....MINE.....ALL MINE")...lmao

SteveNelson46
02-11-2014, 08:45 PM
I just purchased the 2.004 and I tried a few things and I feel like I'm right back to when I received my carvewight for the first time use. saying "WHY DID IT DO THAT" can someone direct to the tutorial, But I want to add I that now I'm the proud owner of everything that carvewright has to offer. All the software and decorative bits collects and anything that has to do with the carvewright. The only thing that I don't have is ed's rotary jig which I will be looking for in the future...It makes me a little giddy knowing I won't have to buy nothing but parts for the machine in the future....:p

I'm with you. I have pretty much everything also. But, just when you think you have everything they have to offer they come up with a new machine (Carvewright CX)

aokweld101
02-11-2014, 09:09 PM
I'm done buying, I need this carvewright to start paying for itself. I just haven't found out what the ginch is yet...