PDA

View Full Version : I'm All In!

cnsranch
02-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Sure hope all you Start U folks are subscribed to this thread - doesn't seem to be much activity here....

I'm the newest Start U Member, and scheduled to do the KC Woodworking show at the end of the month.

First question - have you all designed business cards in MS Word format that I can take up to the Office Max to get made up?

If so, please attach them here so I can get them going.

Thanks.

fwharris
02-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the club Jerry! Feel free to ask any questions you might have about the process.

I do not have a ms word format business card but did use Office Max to get mine made up. They do all off their cards in house though and should be able to get you set up.

cnsranch
02-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Thanks, Mr. Harris - you have a pic of your card???

fwharris
02-11-2014, 11:38 AM
It might be a little blurry...

dltccf
02-11-2014, 11:55 AM
Congratulations, I signed up for startU to do the Baltimore show. I still haven't gotten any documentation or any kind of startU number r anything yet though.

dave

Sure hope all you Start U folks are subscribed to this thread - doesn't seem to be much activity here....

I'm the newest Start U Member, and scheduled to do the KC Woodworking show at the end of the month.

First question - have you all designed business cards in MS Word format that I can take up to the Office Max to get made up?

If so, please attach them here so I can get them going.

Thanks.

lynnfrwd
02-11-2014, 12:08 PM
We still need to add accounts for David, Jerry & Erwin. You are approved.

Been busy with STL Slicer and CX machines, but you guys are on our todo list.

Capt Bruce
02-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Hi Jerry,

Welcome to the "Club". We'll set up time for your hazing and initiation later, but for now let's get you ready to do business. I looked at Staples, Office Max and Office Depot for cards but was not impressed so I used Zazzle on-line to get my cards printed in bulk. I really liked their system that lets you design your card as WYSIWYG right on screen and two sided printing. I have since then placed two more orders when they had sales. Here's a front and back side scan just for what it is worth. Sorry that this card is a little beat up but it gives all the details.

The background wood grain and carving photo on these card scans do not show up very well in this low resolution image but are quite good on the original cards from Zazzle. Again welcome to the START U group and best of luck at your Show Jerry.

Smoken D
02-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Jerry, hope to see you at the KC show on Friday :)
Smoken D

cnsranch
02-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Looking forward to it!

Dan-Woodman
02-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Hey guys, I'll be at the Lee's Summit Woodworkers guild booth Sunday morning. Stop by and say HI.