PDA

View Full Version : Machine will not go to Jog mode

texasinmi
02-08-2014, 12:38 PM
I am a new user with a used B model. When I am entering the project data and choose Jog mode to tell it where to put the carving, it goes to the load cutting tool entry and never lets me jog anything. Plus when I try to change the cutting tool, it will not change.

Any thoughts?

Texas

liquidguitars
02-08-2014, 12:42 PM
as the cutter jogs down to the key pad side hit " Stop " then hit "3"

bergerud
02-08-2014, 01:09 PM
I am a new user with a used B model. When I am entering the project data and choose Jog mode to tell it where to put the carving, it goes to the load cutting tool entry and never lets me jog anything. Plus when I try to change the cutting tool, it will not change.

Any thoughts?

Texas

There are two "jog" features. One is jog to touch. This is to choose where you want the bit to touch. You can set that as the default or, as LG says, press stop when it goes for the touch. The other is jog to where you want the project to be carved. You have to choose this at the beginning at the How to Place on Board prompt. 1) Center On Board, 2) Jog to Position, 3) Place on Corner. Choose 2) Jog to Position. It will later ask if you want to jog to corner or jog to center.

texasinmi
02-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Thanks you gentlemen, that did the trick.

Texas